Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Week of Pictures

I can’t believe how many photos we have received of our little Hope this week! It started with her “finding ad”, then 10 current photos taken last week, and late last night I received a hi-res picture of home from a wonderful man who used to send supplies, clothing and lots of love to Hope’s last orphanage in Qianjiang. My friend Julie had found a photo of what we thought was Hope on his website last December. I snagged it off the blog but it was a very low-res copy of the photo. Just recently Julie sent me another photo of a group shot where we think both Ella and Hope are in it. It is also a snagged photo from the web. So I emailed him recently and last night he sent me the hi-res photo of the one I already have. It is undeniably Hope, you can zoom in on the lip and eyes and it is perfectly clear! It is her with her original nanny and it was taken when she was 11 months old! We have been so blessed this week it is hard to take it all in! Now we just need TA this week!!! Woot! Woot!

Hope May 2011

2 comments:

  1. Angie,
    She's so cute!! And she's gotten so much bigger--even I can see that just from briefly seeing the other pics you had just last week. wow! And to hear her trying to talk!!! Yeah!!!
    Amy (coffee group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    I ran across your blog. Our daughter is also from Qianjiang . She is 3 and was adopted in 2009. The nanny in the picture is very familiar. I have seen her before. It is hard to get many pictures of the Qianjiang orphanage. I understand that it is now closed. We live in Cullman! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete