Sunday, April 22, 2012

Drowning in God’s Kindness

Today I received yet another unexpected precious blessing in my email. Jeff, who sent me the picture below sent me another picture of Hope today that was taken when she was 9 months old. She is in her crib at her previous orphanage. But to top that, sweet Jeff sent us video of her as well. I cannot begin to to express how I feel at the blessings God is pouring out on us with all these glimpses into Hope’s past. I feel like I am happily drowning in God’s love. I know I am not worthy of such things but I am ever so grateful. I am not posting these two things in order to save some of Hope’s past that is hers and hers alone to share. Please pray blessings down on Jeff.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angie, had not come to your blog in a couple weeks and oh my what a big week your are coming off of. Pray your travel comes through soon. I recognize a lot of the backgrounds of the photos (those tan/salmon/orangeish colored ceramic tile walls) from our visit to the orphanage when we got our little one back in 04. I forwarded the link of your finding ad to my mom who works with a chinese lady who has helped us with translated some in the past. If she can get it translated I will email it to you.

    Prayers on ya'll, JG

    ReplyDelete