Friday, April 20, 2012

God’s Provision is Mind Blowing!

Dr. Jennifer Chambers was at my daughter’s orphanage last week and SHE FOUND HOPE!!!! God bless this special woman who arrived home from China less than 24 hours ago and already thought of our family and sent us pictures of our girl!!!!!! May God pour out his special favor on Jennifer!!! She sent a quick note to say…”She is gorgeous!  And very happy.  I tried to get her to let me hold her for a photo, but she cried for her nanny.” I am still in shock! If you read the post before this one then you know that the odds of this happening are like astronomical! Only God’s hand could have orchestrated this! My first reaction was, “She has teeth! Lots of them!” Then, “She looks so big!” Followed by, “I think that is actually a small double chin!” Punctuated with, “PRAISE THE LORD!!” So I am thinking that 12 month clothes are totally out! I really think she is almost as big (if not bigger than) Eden. I mean wait till you see her head! I both rejoice and brace myself when I read the words, “she cried for her nanny”…rejoicing that she is attached to her Nanny, bracing because….she is attached to her Nanny. An overall wonderful thing but as so many of you know so much better than I, it will be a very difficult thing to experience for both her and us. So without further ado...here is Hope at 21.5 months old…

IMG_1610

IMG_4867

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! So precious. So glad she's attached to her nanny...praise God someone has loved and held her and made her feel she belongs. All the better for her to recognize it when that same love comes pouring out of her new family. That separation will be hard...true...but we know she'll be going TO something and not just leaving something behind, so I pray that gives comfort...to her and to you all as she makes that painful transition. What a miracle to see those pics of your baby girl growing up so fast. And look at all that hair! :D Just love all the intelligence you see in those eyes. Can't wait to see the pics of her in her beautiful new room you've gotten ready! How exciting! God, we praise and thank you for the miracle of these encouraging pics and pray showers of blessings on those who made it possible. Amen

    ReplyDelete