Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Word About Sweet Eden

Okay…I don’t like being gone this long from my precious Eden Marie. To say that it is killing me is almost and understatement. Praise the Lord for Skype and my Dad sending us photo’s from Camp Grandparents. She is having the time of her life. She apparently doesn’t remember to miss us much, she doesn’t get weepy or call for us. She is delighted to see us on Skype but only for a few minutes and then she is off and busy doing something more fun. I am so thankful for this. I am so blessed with parents who are willing to take care of a 2 1/2 year old for 18 days!! And they don’t just take care of her…they spoil her rotten…which I am conflicted about…hee hee. (The re-training takes so long.) I’m so blessed to know that while I am here, Eden is safe, sound, and happy as a lark, there. Here are some of the photos we have received from Dad…I love this gorgeous girl. Keep her in your prayers too please!

IMG_4194IMG_4196IMG_4212IMG_4231IMG_4236IMG_4248IMG_4260 

This last one is my favorite one…Hollywood eat your heart out!

IMG_4258

Thanks Mom and Dad…we could not have done this trip without you. We love you so very much.

4 comments:

  1. Every little girl needs a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses! Thrilled to hear that Camp Grandparents is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this beautiful lake baby! Glad she's having fund at grandparent camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Camp Grandma! Can that be arranged? ;)
    LOVE that girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I haven't seen pictures of your Eden in a while - she is SUCH a "mini-me" of her Mama!! She will be an awesome big sister to Hope! :-) She is just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete