Friday, May 4, 2012

Update for Measurements!

Hope’s Measurements (received, May 4, 2012; not sure when these were taken but they are supposed to be current.)

Height: 80 cm = 31.5 inches

Weight: 10.5 kg = 23.1 pounds

Head: 47 cm = 18.5 inches

Chest: 45 cm = 17.7 inches

Foot: 13.5 cm = 5.31 inches

Check out how she compares with our precious Eden! The are almost twins!

Measurements

Eden

Hope

Height

32.5”

31.5”

Weight

24 lbs

23.1 lbs

Head

18.5”

18.5”

Chest

20”

17.7”

Foot

5”

5.31”

Such awesome information…I’ll be adding a couple more 24 mo/2T outfits. I had already yanked the 12 months when I saw her current pictures. She still might fit in 18 months since she is not as big around as Eden. But essentially the girls will be the same size. It’s funny because Hope is charting better than Eden was at her age. Eden was borderline “failure to thrive,” even though she was thriving just fine. And Hope is probably in the upper parts of the curve on Chinese charts. She is definitely charting on the American charts. So that is awesome news!

Also we wired a small fortune to China today, excuse me while I pass out. And other than items we are currently using…medicine, pillows, MP3 player…we are ready to go! We only had a small hiccup today that the Holy Spirit was awesomely on top of…they had forgotten to include Noah in our wire pricing! I only caught it because I noticed it said we only had 2 breakfasts in each of our hotels per day. I emailed our social worker to see if kids at free or what the deal was. She replied that somehow Lily forgot to add Noah so 2 hours and $600 dollars later…he is added. Whew..dodged that bullet…or did we?

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you received new measurements!!!!! I hope Noah eats a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! For new measurements :) Ella is just a few pounds ahead of Hope. I seriously cannot to get those two together!!! 3 nights left????

    ReplyDelete