Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Feds...

Amy let me know today that our home study, forms and check was delivered to USCIS (Citizenship and Immigration) this morning by Fed. Ex! I don't know that I should be excited about that cuz it is now in the federal government's hands and could take forever, but I guess it just feels more real, ya know. Because until now, it's just been stuff between us and lifeline and a little with the state. But now we really are requesting our government to let us bring in another U.S. citizen! I don't know why it feels cool, but it does. I pray for a swift "red tape" process. I know it will be affirmative but I just don't like all the waiting. It is the federal government you know....and I can say that because Eric works for the feds...so technically I am married to the "Man that is keeping me down." Hee hee.

1 comment: