Saturday, July 2, 2011

If God Orders It...He'll Pay For It!

So the title of this blog is my mantra. If God orders something in your life, he will pay for it! I believe this and I continue to see it play out as truth throughout this process. With the home study completed we will start applying for grants once the final copy is sent to us. Yay! I know we won't hear from many places till the last moment which makes planning difficult but who cares if the money comes! So I am now praying that we apply for the right grants at the right organizations. I don't really know the process but I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon enough. Our agency has a workshop on how to adopt without debt scheduled for September, we will be going to that. Also, we have a garage sale planned for this weekend with all the proceeds going towards the adoption. I kinda want to throw up thinking about it, since I am writing this blog from my Florida getaway with Eric, and I'm totally unprepared for said garage sale. However, one of my dear friends is helping me with it, Holly, love this girl! So that is my strength! I will cover the garage sale in a later blog, if we get $5.00 it is 5 more than we had! So I'm thinking that anything is success!


No comments:

Post a Comment