Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blog Updating


I am finally figuring out how to do cool stuff on this blog. Since I have nothing interesting to say currently, I am going to launch into giving as much factual information regarding Hope's whereabouts as I can. I am borrowing a ton of stuff from a good friend of mine's blog, who is leaving tomorrow for China to go pick up her little girl! It feels more like cheating and copying catting, but it's good stuff and I hadn't thought of posting any of it. So big thank you, Julie! I hope you are flattered and not offended that I have pilfered stuff from your beautiful blog!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have a feeling Hope is there. I like the weather bubbles on the sidebar too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can borrow all you like! I'm pretty sure I borrowed it from somewhere else :)
    Oh, I'm suppose to be packing!

    ReplyDelete