Monday, November 14, 2011

I Can't Figure Out Privacy on this Blog!!!

I think I might be annoying my friends and family about my blog. I have no idea how to set up permissions and I don't want to have my blog just open to the world, especially since our sweet Hope is a sn child. I don't need ugly comments about cleft lip and well adoption in general. I realize I can set the comments to "review comments first." But still I might have to read mean ones to deny and who wants to do that? I have sent out invitations to the blog before but some people that I previously invited can't access the blog now. So I deleted all the readers and re-invited everyone again. So if you got an annoying re-invite and don't have problems accessing the blog...sorry. I wish the had passwords set up that you can send the password to anyone who wants to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including us in your blog. I was reliving our experience the entire time I was reading about yours. You mention Lifeline, Donna and I attended the Lifeline banquet last Tues evening. Richard Kinney who is on the board and Dave Wood the International Director are both good friends of ours. Look forward to reading about the rest of your story and celebrating with you as you prepare to travel. Prayers on you, JG

    ReplyDelete