Friday, September 9, 2011

CIS Approval

IMG_8052

So we have finallly have it...CIS Approval! It came yesterday. But I have to tell you the funny story of how I found out. I was backing out of my drive way and said aloud in my car to Jesus, "Okay Jesus, today is the day we get approval from CIS. So just make it materialize in my mailbox." And I meant it. I then opened my mailbox to see a clipper magazine thing with a white nondescript envelope sitting face down on the magazine. I sighed a little and thought, a bill. But in keeping with faith, I yelled at the envelope as I was flipping it over to see who it was from, "HOMELAND SECURITY!!!" And when I flipped it over...it indeed was from Homeland Security! I laughed out loud and screamed at how funny Jesus is. I praised him and thanked him and we laughed together some more. I think the next time I see a white nondescript envelope in my mailbox I am going to scream, "CHECK FOR A MILLION DOLLARS TAX FREE!" God is good! So now I will run by all the items needed for the Dossier on Monday. Our timeline is now:

1. 2-3 weeks for authentication of the Dossier

2. 2-3 weeks for our Log In Date (LID) with China

3. Once we get the LID we start the matching process!!! That is the exciting part! Finding our child!

4. Once we have a match it is 5-6 months before we can travel to get our child.

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment