Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Noah's 7th Birthday Gift Idea


Maria's Big House of Hope (above)

Noah’s presents for his birthday party were footed sleepers for babies and infant medicine to be sent to Maria’s Big House of Hope in China. We were discussing another friend’s birthday gift and I told him the friend had asked for donations to an organization that provided for orphans in India, like Maria’s Big House of Hope does in China. Noah got very animated and said, “MOM! I don’t want any presents for my birthday, I already have too many! I want to collect things to send to MBHOH! Then maybe the things I send can be used for my little sister if she gets to go there! (We are adopting a special needs child from China). Again, pass the tissues! So we wrote a letter to our friends to stick in the invitations and asked for donations. We told our church about it and now people are handing us money and asking us if they could also donate too. It’s incredible! I’m so blessed by the heart inside this boy. Thank you sweet Jesus for making him this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment